The mission of J. Larry Newton School is to educate and motivate students to be life-long learners and effective citizens. Our highly dedicated staff, in partnership with the community, will provide a relevant, comprehensive curriculum in a safe environment conducive to learning.
1. Everyone can learn.
2. Learning is a life-long process.
3. Expectations affect outcomes.
4. Problem solving is essential for improvement.
5. Education is a shared responsibility.
6. Everyone needs a positive role model.
7. Everyone is unique and has value.
8. Everyone needs to feel safe and secure.
9. Responsibilities accompany rights.